Friday, December 21, 2007

Doctor Who DiD Xmas Special

To celebrate Christmas, and to coincide with the Xmas day Who special, which on a personal note I hope is a vast improvement on last years, i thought it was time to look back a little. After all, i doubt guest star Kylie Minogue will get the treatment...?

So for my weekly update on Major Johns I present you with 6 DiD installents from the adventures of the Timelord; 2 from the Hartnell Years, and 1 each from the era of Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy.

Just for fun, I've created a poll for all Who fans out there...feel free to vote. If I don't get a chance before, may i wish all readers a great xmas and a prosperous new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great stuff!
Thanks a bunch.
Haven't seen anyone posting most of these scenes before.
Awesome!
Merry Xmas indeed!

Anonymous said...

Aarrrghhh!!! Just came back from the holidays and missed your 12/21 post! :( They sound great, do you think there is any way that I can get a hold of them? If so, please shoot me an email at huasipunga@yahoo.com.

Love your blog! Keep up the outstanding work!